Why hire Campbell Macpherson
Unlock the secrets of successful change for your people.
Energise them to embrace change!
Business Book of the Year
Out October 2020
It is rare to find a renowned change expert who is both entertaining and motivational. Campbell’s insight, anecdotes and high-energy delivery will keep your delegates on the edge of their seats and motivated to change!
“Unique ability to blend humor with deep insights into strategy and change leadership.”
Campbell Macpherson is an inspirational keynote speaker, international business adviser, change leader, workshop facilitator and author of the 2018 Business Book of the Year, ‘The Change Catalyst’.
He has ‘been there and done it’ when it comes to leading and embracing change – enabling organisations to successfully instigate sustainable change for almost thirty years across the UK, Europe, US, Australia, Asia and the Middle East – as a board member, Strategy Director, HR Director, Marketing Director, eBusiness Head, internal change leader and NED.
Through his consultancy, Change & Strategy International, he is the trusted adviser of CEOs and leadership teams worldwide, enabling leaders to clarify their strategy, create cultures that are ready to embrace change and accomplish one of the most difficult tasks of all – the leadership of successful and sustainable change.
Change . Leadership . Culture . Strategy.
Campbell believes passionately in the power of clarity and the power of purpose to align people to deliver. What drives him is a burning desire to make a positive difference to the way that organisations work – and the impact they have on their customers, employees and shareholders.
He is an adjunct faculty member of Henley Business School and NED of Excursions and runs ‘Leading Change’ and ‘Embracing Change’ workshops for organisations worldwide – to equip leaders with the ability to lead change and employees with the ability to embrace change. Click here for more details.
Download Campbell’s speaker’s bio here.
Speech Topics & Titles
Subjects that Campbell can explore with your audience include:
- Resilience and The Power to Change
- Business success post Covid-19
- The Secrets to Successful and Sustainable Change
- Mission Impossible: leading change in successful organisations
- The secrets of successful Organisation Design
- Every business is a people business
- The secrets to elusive M&A success
- Change is inevitable: successful change isn’t
- Leadership in an age of Purpose
- 21st Century leadership
- Leadership in an age of uncertainty
- Leading change in the age of AI
- What does a great strategy look like?
- Culture change: Teaching people to walk in the rain
- All in the family: The challenge of family businesses
- SME Rampup: Creating a $50m forecourt business
- Responsible Capitalism: An oxymoron or a new dawn? …
As an Executive …
Campbell’s executive experience includes:
- Strategy Director, Zurich Global Life Emerging Markets & Zurich International Life
- Board Director & HR Director, Sesame (UK’s largest IFA Network)
- Marketing Director, Virgin Wines, Smartlogik and Brightstation
- Head of eBusiness, AMP Group (Pearl, Henderson Investors, NPI, London Life, Cogent, Virgin Direct)
- Senior Manager, Change, Andersen Consulting
As an Advisor …
Campbell has also advised dozens of other companies on strategic and organisational change including the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority Invesco, A Plan, Endsleigh, iPipeline, IFDS (State Street & DST), Robert Half, James Hay, St James Place, International Personal Finance, Friends Life, Aviva, Gocompare, Cofunds, Sesame, Misys, Openwork, Centaur Media, Capital Radio, BBC, Telewest, …
Campbell founded one of Australia’s first multimedia marketing companies. He was a NED of BP Northbound, a family-owned business that grew to be BP’s largest independent Queensland forecourt.
He also flew jets (poorly) in the RAAF.
He has a Physics degree from Melbourne University.
Campbell lives in Oxfordshire, UK, and is married with two adult children. He divides his time between the UK, Australia and wherever his clients need him to be.